Adventures in Stepford
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Still Here, Different World
Wow, has it really been over six months since you've heard from me? Really? Jesus. I can't even spend the hours it would take to update you. But oh, you know you'll get it in snippets and highlights.

Nutshell: Separated, getting Divorced. Officially since January 2nd. Truly? Years.
If my sweet children (and faux poverty) were not involved, I would be doing cartwheels.

Brutal honesty. Why did I ever marry this man? And completely lose who I am as a crazyass-yet-okay individual? Being completely "the problem" in our marriage. We are so incompatible it is insane. Oh I became the Problem all right. In spades. But that's for another episode.

So if anyone still follows this once-popular, now-neglected-as-hell blog, thanks. I'm here. Will try to get you as up to speed as possible.

But what you used to read about me and my life is completely topsy-turvy and inverted now. We have transformed into Bizarro Stepford. Buckle up.

Labels:

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 8:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License