Adventures in Stepford
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Glossary of Terms
Just wanted some sort of reference to post in the sidebar where I can come update, or add to, as needed.

People~

  • AIS: um, hi that's me, if I ever refer to myself in 3rd person & how I signed all comments in response to readers.[comments were mucked up in the post-apocalype of May 2011 deleting/republishing, but were an integral part of the blog and will be painstakingly restored to their corresponding posts as I am able. I love my readers, they were/are crazy insightful and awesome]. "The Background Check" & "The In-Between" in the sidebar tells you a lot about me in a few posts ===>
  • The Husband: duh. "The Husband's Story" in the sidebar contains his guest posts [back when he was willing, for a hot minute, to work through it] and some background on him.
  • Glenn/G: my downfall. "The G Factor" in the sidebar exposes Versions 1.0 & 2.0 (still being documented).

    Places~

  • Stepford: where I lived for nine years & broadcast the blog from 2006-2009
  • Clean Slate: where the husband spent his childhood, where his parents still live. He moved back here part-time in 2008 when he was finally re-employed. And moved full-time in 2009. He is once again unemployed as of 2010 (thanks, economy!), and remained there, unemployed and oh-so-entitled, until Summer 2012 (saga to be documented).
  • Pastville: the city I lived in as a happy singleton 1992-1997. The place where I met The Husband & spent Year One of married life; the city we almost split up over because I didn't want to move away (we actually typed an amateur separation agreement, I was so adamant). The city I still wish I had never left.
  • Transition: where I moved in 2009, and tried desperately to find The Husband a job in the vicinity, so kids could be close to both of us. I still live here, he is now 3 states away. So much for that.


  • Things~

  • Married 1996
  • 1st baby 1999
  • 2nd baby 2001
  • Affair & Aftermath 2005-2008
  • Separated 2009
  • Divorced 2010
  • posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 4:54 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Adventures in Stepford

      instepford (at) gmail.com
    Shoutbox
    And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
    -Søren Kierkegaard

    Welcome to Stepford.

    The Background Check
    The Husband's Story
    The In-Between
    The G Factor
    Archives
    The Part Where I Feel Famous
    Powered by


    BLOGGER

    Creative Commons License