Adventures in Stepford
Friday, August 25, 2006
Extra! Extra!
...Read all about it! Literally.

The Husband has graciously agreed to ponder & post about his side of our story in installments. I asked him to write about it because the adultery is his story to tell, and our aftermaths are very different. I've owned my part in this marriage that contributed to the conditions for 'the fall', but the real events remain untold. We are both at fault for what happened to us, wish that old marriage to be dead, and be re-married in a different relationship. A tall order, I know it. I'm just saying.

He was initially going to have a singular Guest appearance, but he typed and typed and typed one night, and thought better of it. The story is just too huge, really. I don't know what he'll be saying exactly, but:

1) If it's not his honest truth, it's not showing up here. This blog's mission for me is brutal honesty and damn the torpedoes.
2) I won't alter or edit his words, no matter what. This is his story, too.
3) Since we are anonymous and none of ya'll know us from Adam, he should be able to be wide-open with us here. See #1. Rinse and repeat.

Stay tuned and buckle up. This should be a good ride. Check back for The Husband around the Sunday/Monday timeframe.

Labels: ,

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 10:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License