Adventures in Stepford
Saturday, August 12, 2006
So Here's What I Think
God's pretty straight-forward:
"So here's what I think: The best thing you can do right now is to finish what you started last year and not let those good intentions grow stale. Your heart's been in the right place all along. You've got what it takes to finish it up, so go to it. Once the commitment is clear, you do what you can, not what you can't. The heart regulates the hands." 2 Corinthians 8:10

A little Hootie:
Tomorrow used to be a day away
Now love is gone and you're into someone far away.
I never thought the day would come
When I would see his hand, not mine, holding onto yours because I could not find the time.

So baby while we're young
let's figure out together
that even with the pain there's a remedy and we'll be all right.
I don't want to live to see the day we say goodbye.
-Goodbye, Hootie & The Blowfish


A little Sarah (although it is a sharp pain to hear her songs now, this one came on my iPod shuffle today):
If I could only have you near
To breathe a sigh or two,
I would be happy just to hold the hands I love....
-Song for a Winter's Night, Sarah McLachlan

Labels: ,

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 10:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License