Adventures in Stepford
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Run with me through rows of Speeding Cars
Ya'll. I love me some Imogen Heap. LOVE. Capital "L". Used to love Sarah McLachlan the same way. Can't anymore. Story for another time.

I'm a lyrical gangsta. You'll be seeing so many lyrics on this blog, you'll wonder where the story is. Dude, pay attention.

This song lived on Repeat on the iPod in recent months:

Here's the day you hoped would never come
Don't feed me violins just run with me
Through rows of Speeding Cars

The paper cuts
The cheating lovers
The coffee's never strong enough
I know you think it's more than just bad luck

There, there baby, it's just textbook stuff
It's in the ABC of growing up

Now, now darling, oh don't lose your head
'Cause none of us were angels
And you know I love you, yeah

Labels:

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 8:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License