Adventures in Stepford
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Some Light Reading
Geez, I cannot find a minute to gather my thoughts like roping a bull and reigning them in on paper. I'm working so much lately that I come home and collapse, preferring to pick up a book than turn on my laptop. So here's some of my simultaneous reading material of late.

Very readable, and surprisingly necessary. About halfway through, and so far highly recommended.



This book has been in my stash for maaaaaaany years, I just wasn't ready to read it until now. Very good stuff, even for someone like me who has read quite a lot about this subject, plus therapy ad nauseum, yadda yadda yadda. The author has personal experience with abuse, and has devoted his life to untangling the rest of us from it. He conducts seminars and small group workshops in Seattle, which may be an option at some point for me.

Labels:

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 5:13 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License