Adventures in Stepford
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Almost Famous
[2011 Summer of deletion/reposting note: I have found that the hyperlinked clubmom.com URL is no longer a valid website. Ah the passage of time... Yet to be historically accurate, I kept all the original stuff I said]




Again, another blog post featuring something I wrote. rah! Welcome, any new readers coming from clubmom.com. May you have NO way to relate to my situation (my prayer for all of you!)

Woo, it's nice to be recognized, so I'll take some reassurance wherever I can get it. Because, right now? Life is a glass of scary fetal mouse wine at Chez Stepford. Ewwww. Just in time for Halloween. Cheers.
posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 7:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License