Adventures in Stepford
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Sadness
I do not want to walk this road again.  Tried so hard not to.  Over and over, I tried to rationalize the irrational. Because the good was worth it. Until it broke down in the road, undeniably and sudden.
In the end, the universe took my hand and pulled me, hard and fast, out of the room.
I didn't have a choice.
And it breaks my heart in seventeen places.
Rinse and repeat.

========================

You know there will be days
When you're tired
That you can't take another step
The night will have no stars
And you'll think you've gone as far
As you will ever get

I can't really say why everybody wishes they were somewhere else
But in the end, the only steps that matter
Are the ones you take all by yourself

Walk on, walk on, walk on
You can't go back now
                                                              ~The Weepies

Labels: ,

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 3:13 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License