Adventures in Stepford
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
And we climbed out and walked away
These photos were taken (many hours after the snow melted yesterday) by my husband, who is also amazed the children and I got out of this car on our own.

My small children are the bravest kids on any block, I am so proud to know them.

We slid off the side of a mountain, rolled over, slammed against a tree, looked at each other and calmly climbed out of the broken window, up the mountain, and down the road until flagging a car. They were amazing.

God hit a big RESET button in my heart for what is truly important. Miracles happen every day.

God wants you to persevere even while you do not see what you are believing Him for.






...those who participate in this life with an attitude of Thanksgiving, will receive its full promise. -John Mcquiston II

Labels: , ,

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 6:34 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License