Adventures in Stepford
Thursday, November 20, 2008
An Aside
Ya'll, this is so funny to me I have to share it with you.

In the last week or so, there have been many visitors to Stepford who came solely by googling "pushing an elephant up the stairs." Which, as you may recall, are part of the lyrics of an R.E.M. song posted here last year.

But still. People. Multiple. Needing info on pushing said elephant up stairs.

Made me giggle. Ya'll watch out for that piano, too.

Labels:

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 3:22 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License