Adventures in Stepford
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Music! Songs!
[2011 Summer of deletion/reposting note: I have no HTML in these archived posts, so the actual audio player I speak of below is lost to the ages, no music embedded in these lyrical gangsta posts any longer. Yet to be historically accurate, I kept all the original stuff I said]



Woot! I am such a dork for being this excited about conquering-the-code, but I went back and put players on some of the blog posts that have song lyrics so you can listen, too, while you read.

My personal angst and self-discovery, set to music:
06 Aug 2006 Baker Baker
15 Sept 2006 Headlock
20 Sept 2006 A Murder of One

I'm still hunting out the old posts with lyrics and making a list of songs to upload. If you know of some free spots to upload music files, let me know! I'm getting low on the freebie account of hddweb.com I found.

Labels:

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 6:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License