Adventures in Stepford
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Good food gone bad
There are the moments I have thought, I deserve so much more than this, don't I? I need someone who will not waste me. As in, "Look at all this good, fresh produce here; seems a shame to waste it." Wasted, ya'll. For years.

And I know it was mutual, in different areas. We are both good, kind, charming, attractive, strongwilled -yet damaged- people who didn't get the memo on making the other's needs top priority above all else, forsaking all others (people, places, and distractions).

For me, this is not about SEX per se, this is about sexual fulfilment which is way beyond just sex. People tend to put too much focus on just the orgasm. In good sex, it is about everything. Most importantly, sex is communication between two people. Most of the important aspects of sex can NOT be experienced when going solo. It is the WHY you have sex that is truly important, not the HOW you have sex. While the term making love is not as exciting and enticing as the word 'sex', it's far more exciting as a verb. It's the whole enchilada, not just the basics.

In true passionate sex, it is a deeply emotional experience, it is crucial to well being, and it can not be acheived in any other way. In effect, there is no substitute for it.

What I am missing is about much more than friction + time = orgasm



Blue morning, blue morning,
Wrapped in strands of fist and bone
Curiosity, Kitten,
doesn't have to mean you're on your own

Cuz you can look ouside your window
He doesn't have to know
We can just talk awhile, baby,
We can take it nice and slow.

All your life is such a shame, shame, shame
All your love is just a dream, dream, dream

Are you happy where you're sleeping?
Does he keep you safe and warm?
Does he tell you when you're sorry?
Does he tell you when you're wrong?

I've been watching you for hours
It's been years since we were born
We were perfect when we started
I've been wondering where we've gone

What went wrong

All your life is such a shame, shame, shame
All your love is just a dream, dream, dream

I dreamt I saw you walking up a hillside in the snow
Casting shadows way up on that winter sky
as you stood there counting crows:
One for sorrow
Two for joy
Three for girls and four for boys
Five for silver
Six for gold

...and Seven for a secret, never to be told

There's a bird that nests inside you
Sleeping underneath your skin
I said when you open up your wings to speak
I wish you'd let me in

All your life is such a shame, shame, shame

Get the hell up

All your love is just a dream, dream, dream
Open up your eyes You can see the flames, flames, flames
of your wasted life

You should be ashamed, ashamed, ashamed
You dont wanna waste your life

-A Murder of One, Counting Crows

Labels: ,

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 10:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License