Adventures in Stepford
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Power Cord Woes
The power cord to my Mac iBook has broken and I await the arrival of its replacement with bated breath. That is part of the reason that you've not read much of my own words lately. It is not conducive to deep thinking to be tethered to the desktop in the middle of the kitchen. I have been spoiled by a laptop in bed with wireless internet.

Hang tight and thanks for continuing to check back. I have my weekly counseling appt. tomorrow. Change comes slow to Stepford. I look forward to laptop battery power greater than 35%(sigh). In the meantime, quotes and other people's wise words abound.

Labels:

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 4:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License