Adventures in Stepford
Monday, January 22, 2007
Provoking to Anger
After I found out about my husband's affair, I was delibrately cruel to him at times. I felt that he must have had no feelings for me, no heart, no conscience to do what he did, so I would provoke him and say the meanest things to him just so that he could feel the pain I was feeling. Also, to prick him, stab him very very hard with my words because I couldn't any other way. Does this make sense?

=====

Holy cow (moo!), does it ever. I was mean and competitive in relationship with The Husband pre-affair, but not to the dizzying heights it rose to post-affair. And the snowball effect of all of it came crashing down on me like a cartoon avalanche. Long road in, long road out. I need a drink.

Labels:

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 4:08 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License