Adventures in Stepford
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Freeze Frame
Okay, let's pause from the bad drama and let me share some of the best kind of drama.

This is probably the most awesome how-I-met-my-husband stories ever, and it actually parallels The Husband and myself in a few places: mainly the explosive lightening bolt between us, what do we do with all this sudden emotion, and the secret wedding (drugs and immediate sex, not so much, but wow a great story).

OMGosh, I read this in the wee hours of the morning and just wanted to laugh, cry, and throw up all at once. I went to bed with some tears, happy memories, and hope.

Then I wake up to comments and emails flying all over Stepford. Never a dull moment.

I'm guilty as charged.

I have no excuses for the dig (a new step for me; no deflecting, it's my fault). My emotions hit "publish" ahead of my best judgment.

I apologize publicly to The Husband, who is also a great catch.

Labels: ,

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 4:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License