Adventures in Stepford
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Fairy Tale Dreams
'You know how when you're a little girl and your mom reads you fairy tales before bedtime, and you fall soundly asleep after the story, dreaming of being in the fairy tale? I'm off to tuck myself in and dream of castles and crowns...and someone loving me that much, like in the story.'


If words could fall like raindrops
From these lips of mine
And if I had a thousand years
I'd still run out of time
To express my love for you
I cannot even start
All the words now fail me
You have to read my heart. -Jeff Thoren

Labels: ,

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 9:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License