Adventures in Stepford
Friday, April 06, 2018
Header Photo
So, I miss my blog's original header photo like NOBODY'S BUSINESS, but I have spent countless hours searching the interwebs for it, for a few years now actually. To no avail. That dude packed up his website, blogger templates and photos, and hit the road. Totally off the grid. Not even cached sites will get me a good copy of it to use.

Even people who used his stuff have blank headers like I did - theirs disappeared too. Sadness. That photo perfectly depicted me and my inner life. But alas.

I found this one. It will do for now.

MOVING ON. (Lord knows I have expended enought energy and headspace trying to find that f*ing photo of that girl in headphones, good lord.  Any readers who have been with me since the beginning and fall across that image in this lifetime, do let me know)

Labels: ,

posted by Adventures in Stepford @ 11:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Adventures in Stepford

    instepford (at) gmail.com
Shoutbox
And now, with God's help, I shall become myself
-Søren Kierkegaard

Welcome to Stepford.

The Background Check
The Husband's Story
The In-Between
The G Factor
Archives
The Part Where I Feel Famous
Powered by


BLOGGER

Creative Commons License